Minor Home Repair UPDATE

The Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs Health & Human Services Branch is no longer accepting House Repair Applications that include Mortgages and Utilities.

Homeowners can still submit applications for minor repairs. Minor-repairs-suggestions

Applications can be picked up at the Family Resource Center or download one HERE.

If you have questions you can contact Jackie Minson at 541-553-0497.